Greetings Luxury Homeowners and Buyers,
Most of you know by now that real estate prices have declined nationally and now even the luxury market is not immune. The good news is that reduced prices have brought buyers back into the market. Luxury Homes of Las Vegas SOLD $110 Million worth of real estate in 2009. We are starting 2010 off even better with the #1 luxury market share for the first quarter of 2010. If you are planning on buying or selling a luxury home in the Las Vegas market please give us a call.
Here are some interesting statistics on luxuryhomes sold over $1 million:
- Kenneth Lowman SOLD 3 out of 11 sales in Dec. 2009
- Kenneth Lowman SOLD 2 out of 9 sales in Jan. 2010
- Kenneth Lowman SOLD 3 out of 9 sales in Feb. 2010
- Kenneth Lowman SOLD the highest priced home: $7,000,000
- Kenneth Lowman had the fastest luxury home sale: 1 DAY
Hard work really does payoff!