Las Vegas is home to some of the most prestigious Luxury Homes in the country. With luxury living all over Las Vegas, you can find what you are looking for in many different parts of town. Top Las Vegas neighborhoods where you can find mansions include:
Here are the most expensive homes that have sold recently in Las Vegas:
- 685 Dragon Peak Drive – MacDonald Highlands: This luxury home in Henderson sold for $25 million in June. This custom home is absolutely flawless with 15,000 square feet of modern luxury. Complete with two saltwater pools, a five-car garage, and unbelievable Las Vegas Strip views.
- 10951 Stardust Drive – The Summit Club: This Summerlin luxury home sold in October for $15.4 million. This home is located in the prestigious Summit Club, a members-only exquisite golf community in Summerlin. This two-story masterpiece leaves no stone unturned.
- 8 Rockmount Court – Ascaya: Sun West Custom Homes presents, Villa Azul. Remarkable resort-style living in Ascaya at Henderson, sold for $14.69 million. The focal point of this luxury home is the swimming pool which totals over 5,000 square feet and features a sunken firepit and sitting area in the center. Remarkable views from every level.
- 681 Dragon Peak – MacDonald Highlands: A true modern marvel behind the guard gates of MacDonald Highlands. This luxury home is dramatic, bold, and unique, selling for $12.25 million. Enjoy water features and views around every corner.
- 7 Cloud Chaser Boulevard – Ascaya: Modern, sleek, and Immaculate are a few words that describe this Las Vegas mansion. At a sales price of $10.5 million, this luxury Henderson home features views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains. Roughly 9,000 square feet of pure luxury living.