Luxury Homes of Las Vegas is constantly selling some of the most expensive homes in Las Vegas and I find luxury buyers want to know where those homes are located.
“Birds of a feather flock together,” and many of these luxury homes are in the same communities. So, where are the most expensive homes in Las Vegas found? The top five communities with the most expensive homes in Las Vegas are:
- MacDonald Highlands – MacDonald Highlands in Henderson has the highest recent luxury home sale in the area at $11,250,000. It has several ultra-luxury and modern homes recently built atop a ridge line with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip. Many of these Las Vegas fine homes exceed 10,000 square feet in size. Lots are still available if you prefer to build your own custom home.
- The Ridges– The world-class Summerlin master planned community has its most expensive homes right here in The Ridges Las Vegas. With a recent sale at $10,150,000 you can be assured of finding your Las Vegas dream home. The Ridges has many of our Las Vegas Golden Knights as well as celebrities and entertainers living within its guard gates. This is my favorite affluent neighborhood in Las Vegas as I live in The Ridges. As a top agent in Las Vegas, I just sold a Las Vegas luxury home here for $6,100,000 with multiple offers and another for $6,725,000 48 Painted Feather Way click here to view this Las Vegas luxury home. This gives me bragging rights to have had two of the top ten most expensive sales in Las Vegas this year.
- Ascaya – It took many years for Ascaya to finally record substantial sales and now this newer community is on a roll. This year alone has brought over 5 sales in excess of $5 million. Modern design and world-class views make Ascaya one of the most expensive home neighborhoods in Henderson. Many lots remain here as well, so if you prefer to start from the ground up, keep this neighborhood on your list. A Las Vegas luxury home is listed in Ascaya now for $14,999,000 boasting 12,101sf, 2.27 acres, a 6 car garage, and all on one level. With Las Vegas luxury home offerings like this, Ascaya will continue to be one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Las Vegas.
- Southern Highlands – A $6,350,000 Las Vegas mansion recently closed escrow in Southern Highlands as this community offers quicker access to California commuters and continues to gain Las Vegas Raider players, coaches and fans with its proximity to both the practice facility in Henderson and Allegiant Stadium on the Las Vegas Strip. Southern Highlands started as a Mediterranean style community but has transformed to add Santa Barbara style and contemporary over the past several years. The club house and golf course are spectacular and some new homes are still being built, but lots are nearly sold out.
- Summit Club – When The Summit Club Las Vegas is complete it will dominate where the most expensive homes in Las Vegas are located. Homesites have sold for $10 million and more and ultra-luxury homes here have yet to change hands, but a Villa sold on November 2 for $6,000,000. That’s $1,837 per square foot which smashed the old record in Las Vegas that I held for many years. The Summit Club is fast becoming home to billionaires, celebrities and affluent buyers from all over the world. Bill Foley, owner of the Golden Knights, lives here and Celine Dion is make The Summit her new home. Just 260 residences will be able to call Summit Club their home.